NAPA LP-15 Airway Pressure Monitor
Safely manage the care of infants on Bubble CPAP Therapy.
- The easy to use, easy to read NAPA LP-15 Monitor immediately alerts clinicians to potentially dangerous over- or under- pressure events:
- Left unchecked, Bubble CPAP systems can drift to pressures 10cm/H2O and higher than the set CPAP Article | Video
- “Listening for bubbling” is neither an effective nor acceptable tool for managing BCPAP therapy
- Prevent hypoxic events due to disconnects. Recovery time can take up to 45 minutes, consuming precious energy and causing other long term systemic damage.
- NAPA LP-15 accurately measures pressures in both open and closed systems.
- Contact your local rep for more info about the NAPA LP-15’s features and benefits and why it is the new Standard of Care in BCPAP therapy.
MEASURE IT so you can MANAGE IT.