NEW!! Positive Airway Pressure Monitor for neonates...
“When you can MEASURE it, you can MANAGE it.”
The NAPA LP-15 Airway Pressure Monitor is a compact device that continuously measures and monitors mean airway pressure in neonatal patients being treated with positive pressure therapy.
This includes neonatal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices, such as Bubble CPAP (BCPAP) and Nasal High Flow (NHF).
- Monitor displays mean airway pressures from 0 to 35.0cm H2O
- Ensure constant positive airway pressure with disconnect alarm
- Intuitive user interface provides adjustable audio and visual high and low pressure alarms
- Measures pressures from atmosphere as zero
- Manual zero calibration button
High Pressure Alarm
Provides a high pressure audible alarm when device detects pressure 0.1 cmH2O above preset high limit and the yellow LED up arrow blinks. The high alarm settings are from 6.0 to 35.0cmH2O. Alarm resets when the desired pressure is resumed.
Low Pressure Alarm
Provides a low pressure audible alarm when the device detects pressure 0.1 cmH2O below preset low limits. The yellow LED down arrow blinks when there is a low pressure alarm event. Low alarm settings are from 0.1 to 28.0 cmH2O. Alarm resets when the desired pressure is resumed.